fun fact: “nolo” is latin for “do not want” so if someone says yolo you can say nolo and they’ll think its just a stupid comeback but in all actuality you’re speaking latin which is classy as shit so haha the jokes on them
NOW ENDORSED BY A BONA FIDE LATIN TEACHER WHO USES THIS ALL THE DAMN TIME.
I think this is really funny because nolo means embarrassing in finnish
4-8yr Olds Describing Love.
- Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.